rkoutnik

Member since Nov 2021 • Last active Nov 2021
  • 1 conversations
  • 11 comments

Most recent activity

• in Bangle.js

good to know, I checked the MAC address in the About app, and c1 is both the first tuple and second-to-last, odd coincidence.

In any case, the MAC doesn't show up in nRF.

• in Bangle.js

Trying to eliminate possibilities here. The header bar on the BangleJS watch says c1 b6, I've been assuming that's the first/last of the Bluetooth MAC address. nRF does now show any devices that start with c1 - that's been my assumptions, is there any possibility I'm mistaken?

• in Bangle.js

Screenshot shows the watch displaying:

DFU START
    BTN1 = REBOOT

No luck placing it directly on top of the phone. Tried it with my laptop too and accidentally discovered the magnet in the watch can trigger the "Lid is closed" sensor on my laptop! No signal in either case.

• in Bangle.js

Here's the watch at reboot time, nothing shows up starting with C1 (the Bluetooth MAC) in nRF

• in Bangle.js

@HughB I haven't been able to install the GadgetBridge app

@fanoush Display/Touchscreen work, haven't been able to install an app to test GPS & other sensors. Shipping damage doesn't sound likely, it was packed well.

I'm still half-convinced I'm doing something wrong.

• in Bangle.js

No luck there either, BT off on phone, couldn't find it with the app loader

• in Bangle.js

@nicoboss I believe the bluetooth icon changes to blue when it's paired, it's consistently grey for me.

@Gordon yup, it sees other BT/BLE devices, but not the Bangle.

• in Bangle.js

Yup, hit rescan after entering DFU mode, didn't show up.

Argh, was hoping this was something on my end.

• in Bangle.js

Good call, installed nrfConnect on my Pixel 6, found lots of devices but was unable to see the BangleJS (going by the bluetooth debug addr in the header bar). Same when in firmware update mode.

Actions