Graphity

Member since Nov 2021 • Last active Aug 2022
  • 2 conversations
  • 13 comments

I was interested in smart watches since Pebble's debut. I supported BangleJS 1 but then moved to Nubia, which was a real bummer. Now I'm looking forward to enjoy BangleJS 2

Most recent activity

• 5 comments
  • in Bangle.js

Works like a charm! 🥳
    I had to adapt to the fact that my email notification on my laptop comes before if feel it on my arm but that's something I will learn ;)

• in Bangle.js

Great, thanks!
    I had a few problems with connecting to my bangle but restarting watch and my phone helped. Now I will test this new version 👍

• in Bangle.js

Hi there,

perhaps this is a dumb question, but would it probably be possible to make my bangleJS2 vibrate when a message is actually displayed?

So, currently, my bangle vibrates, I look at it and see my watchface. The I see a "Loading..." popup and then I see a message. Of course, this all happens in like 1-3 seconds. But still, people around me find it inconvenient, when I look at my watch for "that long". Also for me, when I'm riding my bike, it's inconvenient, perhaps even dangerous.

Of course, the workaround is to know, that it might take a few seconds and only then look at the watch. But still, I wanted to ask if the watch could only vibrate when it knows the message is displayed.

Yours
    Graphity

• in Bangle.js

I would also be interested in how I can make my bangle.js 2 vibrate until I accept a call

• in Bangle.js

Ok, so I have installed bangle.js version of Gadgetbridge (0.67.1b-banglejs) and bangleJ firmware version 2v14. I didn't receive call notifications.

I checked Gadgetbrige's permissions and it was missing phone and caller list permissions (not sure about the english names of permissions, it's "Telefon" and "Anrufliste" in German). I added them and now I see a notification when my phone is ringing 🎉🎉

Is there a way to make this notification vibrate until I accept the call?

• in Bangle.js

This is really frustrating. Why does it take two months until Gadgetbridge makes a new release? Didn't "they" make one every month or every few weeks last year? Who may I offer my help to speed things up?

• in Bangle.js

Soooo... did this somehow break the GB release process? I'm really waiting for this fix and GB's last release was more than a month ago

• in Bangle.js

I have the same issue. Is this a gadgetbridge issue or bangle?

• 15 comments
Actions