coylen

Member since Oct 2021 • Last active May 2022
  • 0 conversations
  • 3 comments

Most recent activity

• in Bangle.js

@NebbishHacker in effect an equivalent of "v" or "h" but with a touch callback and possibly an outline round the whole thing. I guess the implementation would have "btn" contain a single layout object which could be a "v" or "h" to allow stacking. Certainly more flexible, but makes the simplest used case of a button with just a label more complicated to implement.

@Gordon how does this sound to you?

• in Bangle.js

I have been looking into the layout library and to meet my aspirations I would like to add an option to have an imagebutton. I am happy to do the work and submit a pull request, but as this could be done in a number of ways I thought it would be a good idea to float the idea and perhaps get a consensus on how it is best implemented. In my mind I can see three options:

1. A new object type specifically for imagebutton
    2. Extend the existing btn to accept an image source and/or a label
    3. Extend the existing img to accept a callback on touch

I would be interested in any views/ preferences on how this should be implemented?

• in Bangle.js

Just a quick question on lazy rendering, if I update a layout txt with the exact same text, will this cause a screen update on a render pass?

Just need to know whether I need to check elsewhere in the code if the data has changed before updating screen or if I can just set screen with all current data and have the lazy renderer decide what work actually needs done?

Actions