user133055

Member since Aug 2021 • Last active Oct 2022
  • 3 conversations
  • 21 comments

Most recent activity

• in General

As you can see both switches for advertising heart rate are on. I start also a workout because someone said it only advertise when starting a workout but no go.

• in General

Do I have to edit this in attributes.js

"fee0": function (d) {

let r = {steps: (0xff & d[0] | (0xff & d[1]) << 8)};
    if (d.length === 5)
      r.heartRate = d[4];
    return r;

• in General

This is what we see.

• in General

I looked at the attributes.js and see Xiaomi settings for the Xiaomi Flower care. I have a Flower care and it worked fine. Can you give me some tips how to add my Xiaomi MI6 band?
    In the uploaded file you can see a screenshot how the setting for Heart rate looks in the nrf Connect app

• in General

It is not in the advertising data, so i hope someone on this forum knows how to set the MI6 to advertise the heart rate data like it does with the step counter

• in General

I have asked this before but still no solution.

I have a Xiaomi Band 6 and running a EspruinoHub on a raspberry Pi, I can see the MI6 band and it's advertising my steps. But I want to see the heart rate from the MI6 band. I had a few suggestions for the settings on the band and I have all set them but still no data from the heart rate counter. When I start the NRF app on my phone I see there are some UUiD 's what send some heart rate data.
    Is there anyone has a solution to read the heart rate of this MI6 band on the EspruinoHub?

• in Bangle.js

The code WIDGETS["date"] come from the app HRM. This widget is a bit modified to sent Heartrate over BLE to my EspruinoHub. This widget has functioned for more then a year. But after loosing all the apps and widgets i can not install it anymore

• in Bangle.js

Did rewrite and reset but no solution, when try to upload a Widget I see this.

Uncaught ReferenceError: "WIDGETS" is not defined
    at line 1 col 276
    Gave this error on every line with the word WIDGETS in it

Actions