user126670

Member since Mar 2021 • Last active Mar 2021
  • 1 conversations
  • 2 comments

Most recent activity

Thanks so much Gordon, that was exactly it. Seems stupidly obvious now that I didn't get to that myself after restarting everything and convincing myself it wasn't a security thing because no alert from chrome. I'm off an running, what an incredible gadget this is.

Newbie. Managed to update firmware. nRF connect app can see my puck (non DFU) and connect to it.
    Extension installed in chrome, all enabled, everything seems good.
    Choose connect in web ide then...Web Bluetooth - chrome pops a window sayin espruino.com wants to connect and it shows scanning but the device never appears.
    Any suggestions?

Web IDE log says this - note - it's not me cancelling, it just times out after a while

Connection Failed: NotFoundError: User cancelled the requestDevice() chooser.
    Connecting...
    Set Slow Write = true
    BT> Starting device chooser
    BT> ERROR: NotFoundError: User cancelled the requestDevice() chooser.
    ERROR: [notify_error] Connection Failed: NotFoundError: User cancelled the requestDevice() chooser.
    Connecting...
    Set Slow Write = true
    BT> Starting device chooser
    BT> ERROR: NotFoundError: User cancelled the requestDevice() chooser.
    ERROR: [notify_error] Connection Failed: NotFoundError: User cancelled the requestDevice() chooser.

Actions