dorkofork

Member since Mar 2021 • Last active Mar 2021
  • 1 conversations
  • 3 comments

Most recent activity

• in Bangle.js

Thanks to all.
    I got my 'cheap' CSR 4.0-Stick and it worked on my laptop after switching the driver using Zadig.
    It did not work though on my Desktop PC.
    I have cloned the github repository and will try to take my learning path in the way you pointed out.
    On the long run I want to create an application that uses some kind of PC based BLE gateway to feed my own yet-to-write ToDo list application on the bangle.
    If I come up with a more specific question I will ask again.

thanks
    Dirk

• in Bangle.js

I received the dongle. After inserting it on my desktop computer (win 10) it reports as COM9.

espruino --no-ble -e "Bangle.beep();"

fails. Although it seems that the dongle on COM9 has been found.

• in Bangle.js

Hello to all,

this is my first post in this forum. I have some minor experience with Espruino, but my bangle just arrived a view weeks ago.
    I read through a lot of the documentation on the website and on github and I start to understand how Espruino and the bangle works.
    Especially the documentation in https://github.com/espruino/BangleApps was helpful. To understand what's really going on, I wanted to download the apps on my watch and tried it using the web-ide, I googled and found the Espruino Tools. I thought that's it, but I couldn't get the Bluetooth connection to work. (Windows 10, two different laptops) Googled, but did not get it. I ordered a Silicon Labs Bluegiga BLED112-V1 USB Bluetooth dongle which I think might be a useful tool for experimenting with Bluetooth anyway. But also no clue, if it will aid me with the tools.

So, what I hope to find is an understanding of how to make my own bangle-scheduler-messenger-timer-fitnessĀ­-etc.-tool and a toolkit tailored to my personal needs that aids me in maintenance the watch.

So, at this time any additional tips or reading will be appreciated.
    (Understanding bangle, apps, menu, files, communication, etc.,
    get the tools to work,
    probably writing some own software that communicates with the filesystem on the bangle in the same manner, the web Bluetooth IDE does.

It might happen that I post additional questions.

Regards
    Dirk

Actions