• 3 conversations
  • 11 comments

Most recent activity

• 12 comments
    • 4 comments
  • in Bangle.js

Thank you very much.

• in Bangle.js

Hello I am not able to get the correct time. i.e it is now 2:15Pm Arizona time but my Bangle.js shows 21:15. In addition I only want 12 hour time and not 24 or military time. How do fix this please.
    Thanks very much in advance.

soky157

• in Bangle.js

One last question, how to set the time from 24 hour to 12 hour time. Please

soky157

• in Bangle.js

I restarted the phone and it finally worked. Quick question, after the Default Apps have been installed, how much memory is left for additional apps to be installed?

soky157

• in Bangle.js

Hi, I followed your directions, when I selected Install Default Apps the Bangle.js app loader immediately started Removing All Apps. It has been doing this for the last two hours. Something must be wrong.

soky157

• in Bangle.js

Hi, here i am again. After following the above instructions I am still not able to use my Bangle.js watch i received as a Christmas gift December 2020.
    As per the instructions i downloaded the latest Espruino ide to my PC. The Android part confuses me. I downloaded the NRF Toolbox app to my Android device. The watch goes in DFU mode easily. I opened NRF Toolbox app. After hitting DFU I then Select the location of the Espruino Ide i downloaded to my PC. How would I get my Android phone to get the ide Zip from the PC? I went so far as to download the ide zip to my Phone but when I select the zip it is not able to load it presumably because Android cant zip files.

I am sincerely sorry and apologetic for being such a bother. But further help would very much be appreciated.

Sincerely,

soky157

• in Bangle.js

For what it is worth I already had the latest firmware installed all along. V2.08

• in Bangle.js

Hello again, I did the update to version 2.08 but still the same Low memory error. Nothing has changed.

Actions