eme43sap

Member since Dec 2020 • Last active Dec 2020
  • 1 conversations
  • 6 comments

Most recent activity

• 7 comments
  • in Bangle.js

I took my watch outside to get a GPS fix. I used that app to see how it was going. I gave up because I couldn’t read the screen. Any suggestions for other GPS app that would be easy to read outside ?

• in Bangle.js

An update... Even though it's not "technically" required, I enabled the #experimental-web-platform-features flag in chrome://flags and now it works really well on my MacBook.

• in Bangle.js

Thanks. I was trying the GPS Info. The font is quite small and my eyes are not what they used to be. I am not keen on disassembling the watch (yet).

• in Bangle.js

Just tried after the upgrade to BigSur. No errors, warnings, or messages. It just can't find the watch or after it found it it loses the connection very quickly after.

• in Bangle.js

I found the screen brightness setting for the watch (Settings > LCD > LCD Brightness) and the maximum value is 1. I found that this is not bright enough when I use the watch outdoors. Today it's cloudy and grey out and I could barely read the watch. There is also a lot of glare.

Any suggestions to make the content of the watch easier to read outdoors?

Thanks

• in Bangle.js

I am having a terrible time connecting the watch on my MacBook. It's currently upgrading to BigSur... we shall see. The watch connects really well with my Raspberry Pi as well as my iPhone using the recommended approaches.

Actions