NoG

Member since Nov 2020 • Last active Nov 2020
  • 0 conversations
  • 5 comments

Most recent activity

• in Bangle.js

The picture is with the screen out of the case and the blotchiness is still there. I tried putting a little pressure on the screen but that did not do anything. Always charged the watch over night (indicator at 100% in the morning) and that was good for several (3-4) days with the indicator slowly decreasing with time. Can't be sure the watch never got wet but it was definitely never submerged. The problem started while the watch was charging in a dry place. The large o-ring was perfectly in place. Happy to return the watch. I'll mail you the details.

• in Bangle.js

Removed back and tried to dry for an hour (45C in a dry place). No effect. Battery looks fine. Removed the inner part from the housing so there is no pressure on the display: no effect. There is no water inside. There is a very small amount of some oily liquid inside(not visible on picture).

• in Bangle.js

The backlight intensity and battery drainage issues started recently probably while charging. I noticed the screen issue when disconnecting from the charger. "Install Default Apps" was tried already (twice) and it did not fix either of the issues. Water inside is very unlikely but I'll check.

• in Bangle.js

Uploaded. Flicker indeed due to brightness setting (was 0.8). The irregular light intensity over the screen area is somewhat hidden by the video resolution so I've uploaded a still. Note also the battery status. Was fully charged 3-4 hrs ago.

• in Bangle.js

Similar but different. Bangle started to drain battery in roughly 24 hrs (even when left alone) and the screen light intensity is irregular over the screen area with a small flickering effect. Removed all apps: same issue. Installed latest firmware: same issue.

Actions