valap95

Member since Nov 2020 • Last active Nov 2020
  • 3 conversations
  • 16 comments

Most recent activity

• in Bangle.js

Oooook i got it, Thank you very much @Gordon, always available and clear. Now i'm going to work on this project.

• 5 comments
  • in Bangle.js

Perfect, that's a good news thank you @Gordon, but i have another question about the architecture, i saw that espruino hub is a bridge between BLE and MQTT, but i didn't understand if the protocol uded is actually a BLE or MQTT? I'll try to explain well, i have to think the data flow between devices as a BLE protocol and manage them in that way, or MQTT?

• in Bangle.js

Hi everyone,
    i saw the video about using puck.js and raspberryPI with espruino Hub and i'm asking, is it possible to do the same with bangle.js, creating a custom server that stores data and also a custo app for bangle that takes that, obviously always having a connection?

Sorry if this is a stupid question but i'm new in IoT world and i'm trying to learn.

• in Bangle.js

Ok i think i found a way to modify the app, it is a little bit twisted but it should work. I'm going to explain how for future people that will might have the same problem.
    After installing all the package nedded (see preavious posts to understand), you can modify the code inside \src folder. After that, running the rollup.config.js file in that way:

rollup --config  rollup.config.js

it will be created a new file app.js with your modifications. After that, the file app.js can be copied and pasted in Espruino IDE and finally runned in bangle.js.

I don't know id it is the best way to do that but it works.

• in Bangle.js

I'm trying to do that, but i don't understand how this can fix the way app.js appers. I've nevere used before rollup, i'm reading now the documentation, but running

rollup -c

gave me errors.
    Otherwise, running rollup app.js it seems like is rollup to generate app.js in that way.
    Maybe i misunderstood what you said, but i keep trying to fix this, if i solve, will publish the code of corrected file in this conversation.

Thank's you @Gordon.

• in Bangle.js

What did you actually want to do with your mobile app? Stream the data live, or retrieve recorded data?

I'd like to stream data to my app and create some live charts, like HR one and intensity excercise one, but also save them in order to see these charts after the run.
    I saw in the code that the app creates a log of each run, so for that task it's easy, but i need also to implement data streaming for the project (it is one of the task asked). Initially i wanted to write the app by myself, but reading the typescript code of banglerun it's well written, also in terms of measurements, with the kalman filters to noise reduction, so i decided to modify it in order to stream data, that is why i wanted to use vscode.
    Do you think it is possible to modify the file app.js by hands, making it readable? @Gordon.

If it helps there's even code to graph stuff here:https://github.com/espruino/EspruinoApps­/blob/master/apps/bletemplogger/interfac­e.html

Thank you very much, it will be very usefull in future work.

• in Bangle.js

Hi everyone,
    i'm trying to use Bangle.js in a university project.
    I state that I have never programmed in javascript before, but i have experience with python and C#.
    I'd like to modify the app Banglerun, in order to send measured data to a mobile app made by me, that uses them to produce charts and things like that.
    But it's very hard to do that due to the way it is implemented, it's in typescript and the file app.js is a single line code illegible and not editable. How can i do that?

p.s.
    I tried to use vscode but i can't solve errors that occurs, so i have to use Espruino ide that doesn't support typescript.

Actions