Member since May 2020 • Last active Jul 2020
  • 0 conversations
  • 10 comments

Computer Engineer graduated 1992.

Most recent activity

• in Bangle.js

Thanks Akos. I will.

• in Bangle.js

I bought 1 month ago and after facing the problem, I updated FW with espruino_2v05.87_banglejs.zip but situation is same. weak and unstable Bluetooth, unable to connect to Espruino Web IDE, unable to communicate to App Loader (it shows connected to App Loader).

• in Bangle.js

Comparing with P8 with Fanoush's Espruino firmware, the Bluetooth signal of Bangle.js is very very weak (About a few inches). But I think it is not the only problem. Its Bluetooth is not stable. When Espruino Web IDE tries to connect to it, It shows different signal strengths while the Bangle.JS is beside the computer and is not moving.
    It connects to P8 easily and downloads apps to it and shows the list of existing apps in P8 and can delete them from P8. But After connection to Bangle.JS at the bottom of the page "Getting app list..." remains forever.
    Please help.

• in Bangle.js

the second picture didn't go with the previous post.

• in Bangle.js

My App Loader (Windows 10 / Google Chrome) is not able to communicate with My Bangle.Js. They connect My App tab remains trying to collect information.
    I restarted both computer and Bagle.js without a result.
    My Bangle.js screen displaces 1 row each time disconnects and connects. You can count how many times it is reconnected.
    Please see the pictures.

Actions