user110940

Member since Mar 2020 • Last active Apr 2020
  • 2 conversations
  • 7 comments

Most recent activity

• 20 comments
  • in Bangle.js

There is one thing BTN2 does. Turns the screen on, like pressing any of the other buttons does.

• in Bangle.js

I can't use BLE since it is turned off on the bangle and I can't access the launcher.

• in Bangle.js

yes, it shows pipboy app. Long press BTN3 looks like it exits an app (screen flicker) and it says "Searching for GPS time" then goes back to clock face. Long press BTN1 + BTN2 - resets. BTN2 - no reaction.

Regarding the clocks, I selected pipboy before updating bootloader or launcher, don't remember which one. After update everything worked as expected except changing the clock app for clock face which did nothing on BTN2 press. But that is another matter or maybe not ...

• in Bangle.js

Exactamundo!

But the battery widget is completely green. I should try charging for 3 hours regardless?
    By the way, do I need to use phone charger?

• in Bangle.js

When it last worked I was using the app GPS Info - my GPS didn't have a lock on a satellite. Stopped looking at the watch, and next time I look the watch was turned off. Battery was out (down from about 35%, and GPS Info ran for about 15 min).
    Nothing works, reboot, turning it off and on again ...
    BLE is turned off.

• in Bangle.js

That is very much the code I was after. Nice =)

Thanks for the quick reply!

• in Bangle.js

Hello,

I realize that first there needs to be an option to add an app to favorites.
    Even without it, is it possible to write an app which will list all apps
    one by one (and start the app by tapping on its name or icon). By swiping left it switches to the next app, and vice versa.
    And this app starts when a double tap event is triggered on "home screen".

Is this possible to do?

Actions