Tx

Member since Mar 2020 • Last active Oct 2020
  • 4 conversations
  • 45 comments

Most recent activity

• in Bangle.js

I upgraded the watch to the lastest experimental build and it appears again. It's slightly different: The watch was not moved but I picked it up in the state "Searching for GPS time". After resetting it it worked, but, as expected, lost time.

• in Bangle.js

With the cutting edge build I had a not responding watch this morning for the first time ever when I picked it up. It lagged about some seconds on both twist and touch. This disappeared after 15 seconds. May be just coincidence. I don't have insights what you changed.

• in Bangle.js

I hope that I did. To be shure I uploaded Bangle.setOptions({powerSave:true}) and afterwards I uploaded additionally an empty custom boot code.

• in Bangle.js

Gordon, it seems that you found the cause. The watch in running on the cutting edge build now for four hours without problems.

• in Bangle.js

Thank you, Gordon. I updated right now and I will report what happend.

• in Bangle.js

It's still running without problems. It seems it's worth to have a closer look at the power saving.

• in Bangle.js

Ok, it'd be related to the accelerometer power saving code I guess.
    Can you try running Bangle.setOptions({powerSave:false})?

Ok, here are the results:

1. I enabled power saving yesterday again. The watch survived the night on the table without movement, but rebooted shortly after wearing (and moving) it.

2. I disabled power saving this morning and even after 4 hours everything is working fine.

• in Bangle.js

I had only limited time today, but I upgraded the Bangle again - reset after approx. 10-15 minutes. After disabling the power saving it did not reset anymore. But the test was pretty short today. I will test it tomorrow in a normal daily use.

• in Bangle.js

I have battery widget, moonphase and gadgetbridge running. Yes, the display gets on on twist.
    After some time (I can repoduce approx 13 min) a twist will crash the Bangle.

Actions