Avatar for TheLittleJavascripter

TheLittleJavascripter

Member since Mar 2020 • Last active Aug 2020
  • 1 conversations
  • 5 comments

Most recent activity

• in Bangle.js

Update for anyone else waiting for their watch: mine arrived yesterday! I got the delivery notification on my phone, but before that the package tracking didn't update for 22 days.

The watch is working great so far! I'm just now starting to dig into developing on it, but so far I'm very impressed with the firmware and development model that's been built out by @Gordon and all the apps developed by the community. The hardware feels really sturdy too, especially considering the price point.

• in Bangle.js

Yep, that's a big part of what made me want to ask around in the first place. In the absence of any other tracking data, the next best thing is to try and gather information on how packages to the same region are faring.

• in Bangle.js

Thanks guys! It looks like @NebbishHacker and myself are in the same boat -- today marks 12 days since the last tracking event on my package as well. Here's hoping both of our packages crop up pretty soon!

• in Bangle.js

Hey all,

I'm in the US, and my Bangle.js pre-order tracking hasn't updated since March 27th, when the Royal Post marked it as handed off to USPS, and USPS still says they haven't received it. The delay is more than understandable given what's going on right now, but I still wanted to reach out and ask: for those who have ordered Bangles to the US, how long was the delay before the package re-appeared? If your package is still missing, what was the date of the last tracking event? I'm hoping we can crowdsource some estimates of how shipping's doing right now, so that US orders know what kind of delay to expect.

• in Bangle.js

I'm incredibly hyped to get my watch! Mine is a relatively late (February 10th) pre-order; I'm still kicking myself for somehow not opening the email I got from the original Espruino Kickstarter announcing Bangle.js. Gordon definitely has his work cut out for him preparing all of the orders, but I'm hoping everything goes even smoother than expected.

Actions