PlaidFox

Member since Mar 2020 • Last active Jul 2020
  • 3 conversations
  • 20 comments

Most recent activity

• in Bangle.js

Excellent. That was the issue. Thanks, Nebbish!

• in Bangle.js

2v05?

//Edit//

Ah, 2v05.108. I'll update and see.

• in Bangle.js

Firmware 2v05, Gadgetbridge v 0.44. I believe that's up to date. But let me add another clock to test it, as I'm having a secondary clock issue being addressed in another thread.

• in Bangle.js

Unloading apps/watch faces/widgets to the point the RAM was at approximately 60-65% (not red). Once that happened, I was able to enter the menu.

• in Bangle.js

I ran into this problem, too. I thought it might be defective apps, but I simply had too many apps/watch faces loaded onto the watch. The RAM widget is helpful in knowing when the limit is about to be reached.

• in Bangle.js

So the ability to upload images for a watch face is awesome. However, I quickly ran into a problem of each digit overlapping the previous one as each minute/hour/second passes. It very quickly changes the space-time continuum and reads 28:88:88. All bad jokes aside, any thoughts?

• in Bangle.js

This issue also happens with me, regardless of what time zone I choose. It's easily the most frustrating issue I've run into, because it's difficult to know if the time actually is correct.

• in Bangle.js

After trying to connect from my phone (Opera browser) instead of my computer (Chrome), I was able to connect without any problems. For some reason, this is only happening in Chrome. Sort of no longer an issue, except that it's more convenient to use my computer. Let me know if you guys have any thoughts on the matter.

• in Bangle.js

So, I haven't made any changes to my Bangle.js in a few days. I check the app loader and see something I want to add, connect, and it fails to do so. I've done a hard reset to the watch (btns 1+2, then release btn1), reloaded the browser, connected back to my phone, disconnected from phone, reset the settings on the watch, activated "make connectable", all to no avail. Sometimes the browser waits a few seconds, or sometimes it's immediate, but it always returns with "device connection failed, undefined." Any suggestions?

Actions