PlaidFox

Member since Mar 2020 • Last active Apr 2021
  • 5 conversations
  • 27 comments

Most recent activity

• in Bangle.js

Okay, so reflashed the 2v08, and no change. However, I was running full screen notifications. After going back to default, no problems anymore. Any idea why? Either way, at least it's fixed.

• in Bangle.js

I actually updated to 2v08 and it kept happening so I went back down to a previous version in an attempt to get rid of it without luck. I'll try updating again and hope for the best. Let me know if you have further thoughts.

• in Bangle.js

I've attempted to utilize the HID Keyboard without any results in the past, and assumed it was a bug that would be worked out. I'll try again.

I'm still rather interested in using TFL to do some simple scrolling, power point control, or open apps as a way to expand how users can interact with the UI of the phone. (ie. Up Up = scroll up, left = next slide, etc.)

• in Bangle.js

Numerals clock (sometimes the image watchface) and only the gadgetbridge widget, as too many others causes the watch to lose a lot of memory.

And yeah, I just hold button 3 to reset, I would ultimately just like it to not happen.

I haven't looked into the code of the watchface itself, so I'm uncertain about clearInterval()

• in Bangle.js

So there are a couple apps that focus on TFL and sending the information to a computer, but what would it take to connect this to Android/iOS thru, say, IFFTT or some other application? It's beyond my knowledge level, but I believe the question is worth asking, and would take the potential of Bangle.js to an entire new level. Thoughts?

• in Bangle.js

Anyone else have this problem? Sometimes the notification system works perfectly, but most of the time there is a never ending buzz. I have changed multiple firmwares, in case this information is pertinent.

• in Bangle.js

Honestly, the GadgetBridge weather function hasn't worked once for me.... I honestly thought the app was still in development or perhaps a proof of concept.

• in Bangle.js

Excellent. That was the issue. Thanks, Nebbish!

Actions