Member since Mar 2020 • Last active Apr 2022
  • 7 conversations
  • 30 comments

Most recent activity

• 35 comments
    • 2 comments
  • in Bangle.js

Bangle.js 1
    I am running v12, and apps seem to pause in the middle of uploading. If I reload the page I have a small chance of getting some apps through, but the vast majority of the time it pauses without any progress several minutes later. Any ideas?

• in Bangle.js

That doesn't sound fun.

It says Device connection failed: invalid JSON

• in Bangle.js

So I'm getting this error message in both the app loader and in gadget bridge: "malformed JSON from Bangle.js: No value for t."

I can't reconnect to the app loader to erase all apps and start over, so I'm uncertain of what to do here.

Also, when did the Bangle develop the capacity to assign value to things like tea and coffee? 🤣

Any help is appreciated!

• 10 comments
  • in Bangle.js

Okay, so reflashed the 2v08, and no change. However, I was running full screen notifications. After going back to default, no problems anymore. Any idea why? Either way, at least it's fixed.

• in Bangle.js

I actually updated to 2v08 and it kept happening so I went back down to a previous version in an attempt to get rid of it without luck. I'll try updating again and hope for the best. Let me know if you have further thoughts.

• in Bangle.js

I've attempted to utilize the HID Keyboard without any results in the past, and assumed it was a bug that would be worked out. I'll try again.

I'm still rather interested in using TFL to do some simple scrolling, power point control, or open apps as a way to expand how users can interact with the UI of the phone. (ie. Up Up = scroll up, left = next slide, etc.)

Actions