user109471

Member since Feb 2020 • Last active May 2020
  • 1 conversations
  • 7 comments

Most recent activity

• 17 comments
  • in Bangle.js

The video linked above does not show how to remove the battery though. I am afraid to break something important if continuing without understanding the internal structure.

• in Bangle.js

I can send it back. But I think I would first test using the other battery I have from the other watch if I can disassemble myself. Is the watch still watertight afterwards ?

With MAC Range I meant the range of numbers assigned as MAC addresses :)

• in Bangle.js

Absolutely could be the battery. What to do though ?

• in Bangle.js
    • Cable going out East (towards the buttons) as per the sticker on the cable (which is the only way it was ever connected anyway)
    • Cable works fine with December version of the watch (which still works fine, other than the ring that broke off and was glued back on).
    • New one was way better though as it reliably allowed me to connect remotely to it whereas the early version had lots of issues with that

Also the one moment it DID come on (while it was connected to the USB battery) it showed > 50% battery. The moment I disconnected the screen went black. I would assume a hardware issue with the display if BLE still worked.

What is the BLE MAC range of the watches ? I could check whether BLE is showing up when scanning via phone, which might indicate a display issue. It is not connecting via the normal means though.

• in Bangle.js

It worked fine for 1-2 weeks. I tried pressing 1 + 2 for 5s, for 10 s, for 30s . It does NOT come on when connected to the charger. not overnight. The only time it came on was when I left it connected to the USB charger for a little while and came back as described above. The moment I disconnected it, it went black and stayed black for now. No matter whether I reconnect it.

It is not visible via BLE , which it was flawlessly before this problem

• in Bangle.js

Hi,

I have a black screen on my new watch, it won't come on. The connector is correctly connected, I tried connecting it to different chargers. Exactly once it came on while connected to a USB battery. I was happy to see that and saw the battery meter icon > 50% full and disconnected it from the USB charger and it turned right black again. Did not come back since.

I tried just about all button combination I could think off. Any hints ?

Actions