vitorio

Member since Feb 2020 • Last active May 2020
  • 0 conversations
  • 5 comments

Bangle.js backer 311

Most recent activity

• in Bangle.js

If the beta watches (should) have piezo buzzers, maybe a thread for swapping them with non-piezo watches for those of us who don't have a noisemaking use case? I'd be happy to drop my beta in the mail for someone who really needed to test that, and just swap it for their non-buzzer model.

• in Bangle.js

Following up on posts #15, #18, and #19, the updated firmware does seem to reduce accidental menu selections!

I had some travel days this past week, though, and in moving luggage around, getting through the airport, etc., I still caught it in the menu or settings screens a few times, so it hasn't completely eliminated them.

I'll follow up if I try swapping the bands and wearing it upside-down.

• in Bangle.js

Just updated firmware, I'll report back.

One other thought: could the bands be swapped, and the display output rotated so I could wear the watch "upside down"? With the buttons on the left I shouldn't be able to hit them accidentally...

• in Bangle.js

Hi! Recently started wearing my Bangle.js as my daily driver, and apart from the other issues already summarized at the top, I've found I bend my wrist up into the watch buttons a lot. I've reset the time, turned BT off/on, and launched apps this way. Some way to "lock" the watch buttons would be useful. Holding the buttons down won't help; it'd have to be something like tapping the screen multiple times in a row to unlock. Locking it by going through the menus would be fine, I think.

Actions