user104759

Member since Nov 2019 • Last active Dec 2019
  • 1 conversations
  • 5 comments

Most recent activity

• in General

Thanks the lego link very helpful

Yes it looks like the message it send contains the 16 bytes in hex followed buffer string that appears to vary in length. ie Buffer 05 00 01 02 02 or 0a 00 41 00 00 01 00 00 00 01

sorry didn't realise i was using two account the previous message was sent from my work.

• in General

Hi All

Just a little update, I've managed to hack in the node-module when it's running on my mac and got it print me the code for certain commands, so it should be a little simpler

If anyone could point me in right direct for the best way to this raw data to my device that would be grand

"Code to Send: 00001624-1212-efde-1623-785feabcd123 Buffer 81 00 11 51 00 64"

I am very greatful for any help

James

• in General

Thanks for everyone for the reply, Yes it looks like the the modules is multi files, and it seems very complicated to try and combine into one.

The project is to try and make a remote for daughters bluetooth lego train, it had working in browser so was hoping to port it over but nothing is ever that simple

I am currently trying to see adapting 'Bluetooth LE HID Keyboards' library work. I just need to try and find the correct modifier keys

Wish me luck

• in Tutorials

Thanks Both, I've ordered a MDBT42Q so will give it a go

'i been messing about with arduino for years
    ' You don't have to apologize, we'll still welcome ya ;-)

I didn't mean that but He he

• in Tutorials

Hi There

I was wondering if anyone could offer some advice. I looking to connect to external bluetooth device using javascript. I have it working on my mac in javascript however is it possible to upload this to espruino and it work ?

If so what board would it be best to use I am guessing it will be a MDBT42Q

I am afriad i very new to Espruino and my Javascript is a little basic but i been messing about with arduino for years

Any help would be greatly appricated

Cheers

James

Actions