Einzenheim

Member since Oct 2019 • Last active Oct 2019
  • 1 conversations
  • 3 comments

Most recent activity

• in Porting to new Devices

OH THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I NEEDED, THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS, I'm excited to try and work on supporting more boards :D

Thanks thats exactly what I needed to know but I am unsure where to start. I'm extremely new to this and I am unsure what you mean by hooking in a PICO to the Decaware module. I have two pucks and my knowledge of connected chips to others is limited (if i am using the correct phrases)

Hello, I am a newer developer and pardon me if this sounds like a stupid question, but I want to get espuirno working on devices that are not espruino boards like the DWM1001C module from Decawave. I am not even sure where to start to doing that on my own and being able to contribute to it. Im a web developer and mainly just know JavaScript but don't mind getting deeper in to C when needed, like in this situation. Can anyone let me know what the process of creating support for a new Module that does not already have Espruino on it?

Answers for questions like

Do I need to wrap functionality in all the API's for modules on the board?
    How to understand the github project as a JavaScript developer?
    What are the steps to get espruino working on this board?

I also teach a Javascript class as my local annex and wanted to expand in to greater detail the ability to interface with different technologies with a easy to understand and learn language like Javascript.

Actions