user103513

Member since Sep 2019 • Last active May 2021
  • 3 conversations
  • 6 comments

Most recent activity

• 2 comments
  • in General

Trying to use espruino to drive this motor controller, I've got the battery connected, I've got the motor connected, I've connected the red to the blue for the power lock
    #7 in the wire interface is the throttle I'm trying to figure out
    I've tried both with and without espruino connected to the 5v and - black and red wires (I assumed the 5v was a source from the controller and the thing would connect to a passive component like a hand throttle so only needing the blue wire made sense to me but that didn't work)...
    I've got the A5 DAC on the original board connected to the blue 1-4V throttle wire...
    analogWrite(A5,0.5) does nothing...
    sorta worried something broke on the controller because the motor started to move slowly when I connected the red to gnd on espruino (it stopped moving after I connected the black 5v to Bat)
    Has anybody ever tried using espruino and one of these to program a self balancing unicycle?

• in General

Lol yes, it's always silly when something that is genuinely hard gets consolidated into a button

Very awesome product

• in General

ok, downloaded the firmware to the computer and uploaded with the other option, it works!
    thanks! lol again no sure how to delete
    http://www.espruino.com/Download

• in General

Now its saying there's something wrong with the timestamp... idk what that means, I thought it would be the firmware but its saying it cannot download

• in Interfacing

It's like we're living in a totalitarian regime where the government micromanages everything, even the smart phone makers and their ability to add the most obvious thing in the world to a CPU... Six GPIO

• in Interfacing

I wanted to buy your thing, connect via Bluetooth and then send API requests with the ACE editor I use for everything else, Bluetooth keyboard, no mouse... all on mobile... like if only this thing had six GPIO pins available on webkit the internet would already have everything via shift registers etc

Actions