Wemos4Hobby

Member since Dec 2018 • Last active Feb 2019
  • 1 conversations
  • 5 comments

Most recent activity

• in Projects

Sorry, I'm realy a rookie regarding Espruino and JS.

But is it not possible to store the directory dowloaded on a local drive and use it like other moduls from Web http://www.espruino.com/modules/
    or no chance to use that library in Espruino?

• in Projects

Sorry, but another question.
    Hint: Blink demo is working, WIFI demo is working
    Now, how can I have access to the library "zwift-mobile-api"? Or in other words, where have I to store the directory including files (download from git)? Any changes in the WebIDE?

In source code I have after that to add...

var ZwiftAccount = require("zwift-mobile-api");

correct?

Best regards Em

• in Projects

That was it...

• in Projects

I tried to flash the Wemos D1 mini with the new Espruino Firmware - and it seems that all was fine. But how can I now access to the device? The Espruino WEB IDE shows the message "Connected to COM3 (No response from board)" when I try to send the demo to the board.
    Flashing a second time is also not possible.
    With Arduino IDE I can get the Board-Info (only USB device?). Flashing also not possible.

esptool.py --port COM3 --baud 460800 write_flash --flash_freq 80m --flash_mode qio --flash_size 32m 0x0000 "boot_v1.4(b1).bin" 0x1000 espruino_esp8266_user1.bin 0x37E000 blank.bin

• in Projects

Hello,

I'm new in the Espruino Forum. I've a basic question. I want to use a Wemos D1 mini for FanContol - similar to this approach . The basic idea is to use that device and Espruino, include the Library into it. Therefore I have directly access to the Zwift-Server and get the data like power, heart beat, speed and can control a PWM circuit to control a fan.
    Is this possible with Espruino. Until now, I've no experience with Espruinio. I've some applications runing with Arduino + Wemos D1 mini and some basic Arduino Boards (Uno, Mini,...)

Best regards Em

Actions