user94443

Member since Sep 2018 • Last active Sep 2018
  • 0 conversations
  • 4 comments

Most recent activity

• in ESP8266

Thank You for Your good answer and advices, Hungryforcodes!

Here in Finland we have (AFAIK) only one word which starts as "Esp" -string, it is "Espanja" which means Spain. So, my brains are not used to handle words which starts with "Esp" -string! That is the reason why I used my KahnemanĀ“s system one when I saw google search result page , where was all these strings: "ESP2866", "Esp*" -project and "Failed to write to target RAM (result was 0107)". So I thought very quickly that "This is the right search result to click!"

Espruino seems to be very interesting project too, I should find time to study Espruino project too!

Sorry for inconvenience! :-)

• in ESP8266

No wifi AP after first successfull (Hash of data verified.) flash installation and boot.

I did erase again and flashed again with -fm dout -option No led light, no Wifi access point (tried double click and long time button press, no access point after them).

It seems to me that espurna-1.13.2-itead-sonoff-th.bin is incompatible with my new TH16 device. PCB text is: "Ver 2.1 2017-6-8"

• in ESP8266

I changed my programming device to cheap clone FT232BL based USB to UART device and succeeded to erase and write a new image. These settings works for me:
    root@raspberry:/home/pi/espurna# stty</dev/ttyUSB0
    speed 38400 baud; line = 0;
    min = 0; time = 0;
    -brkint -icrnl -imaxbel
    -opost -onlcr
    -isig -icanon -iexten -echo -echoe -echok -echoctl -echoke

I am satisfied! :-)

• in ESP8266

I got the same problem:

root@raspberry:/home/pi/espurna# stty</dev/serial0
    speed 38400 baud; line = 0;
    min = 1; time = 0;
    -brkint -icrnl -imaxbel
    -opost
    -isig -icanon -iexten -echo -echoe -echok -echoctl -echoke

root@raspberry:/home/pi/espurna# time ./esptool.py -p /dev/serial0 write_flash 0x1000 espurna-1.13.2-itead-sonoff-th.bin
    Serial port /dev/serial0
    Connecting....
    Detecting chip type... ESP8266
    Chip is ESP8266EX
    Features: WiFi
    MAC: dc:4f:22:41:9c:58
    Uploading stub...

A fatal error occurred: Failed to write to target RAM (result was 0107)

real 0m2,423s
    user 0m0,412s
    sys 0m0,057s

I am using Raspberry Pi GPIO TXD0, RXD0 and GND. Sonoff is powered by its own power supply (240VAC, I am a professional electrician).

Any quesses what can cause this ?

Actions