kpe

Member since Apr 2014 • Last active May 2014
  • 2 conversations
  • 6 comments

Most recent activity

• 11 comments
  • in General

I've found some information about building Espruino in the forums.

• in General

I'd like to use the espruino for data logging purposes and transmit the log data to a host by WiFi. The file system should be used to buffer data in between connections, but the file system API is only able to work on files as a whole at the moment. So an indexed block read/write improvement would really help, and/or even better a file object (or handle) that was able to keep the file open.

I haven't yet looked into the Espruino source code, but I'd like to help on building the API. What environment/toolchain are you using for building Espruino (I'm sure I've read that somewhere earlier on, but I've forgot where it is).

• 3 comments
  • in General

Downgrading from the build of 2014-04-02 to the 2014-03-31 build solved the problem.

• in General

I've just flashed an Olimexino-STM32 board with the 1.60 version. Blinking LED's are working fine, but the code below produces an out of memory error when x=220, I've tried to rewrite the JavaScript in several ways, without luck.

It doesn't make much sense to me, but an unqualified guess would be that the strings produced in the console.log statement are not being released.

var i=0;

function Testing() {
            console.log(i);
            i++;
            // No effect
            process.memory();
    }

for (var x=0; x<1000; x++)
            Testing();

Actions