user86065

Member since Feb 2018 • Last active Feb 2018
  • 0 conversations
  • 5 comments

Most recent activity

• in Puck.js, Pixl.js and MDBT42

yeah, the last problem was likely to be that

not sure what the issue was yesterday night, but now with firmware 1v95.188 all works like a charm, thanks :)

Nope, right hand and then clicked upload

I tried the latest build, but seems the keyboard module isn't present anymore:

1v95.188 (c) 2017 G.Williams

Uncaught Error: Module ble_hid_keyboard not found
    at line 1 col 36
    var kb = require("ble_hid_keyboard");

^

Uncaught Error: Field or method "report" does not already exist, and can't create it on undefined
    at line 1 col 38
    NRF.setServices(undefined, { hid : kb.report });

^

=undefined

I have the same problem (Uncaught Error: BLE HID not enabled) happening with both the keyboard and media key examples... could perhaps be some regression in recent firmware releases? I'll try now to give informations as detailed as i can.

I tried to disconnect and reconnect as you suggest, but the error is still the same.
    I also tried to save the example on the puck flash and then reboot and reconnect, but to no avail.
    I tried on both firmware 1v94 and 1v95, as client os I tried withLlinux and Android but neither works.
    One thing that may or may not tell something, is that the puck seems to never advertise as a keyboard device, at least on both operating systems it always shows a generic bluetooth icon instead of a keyboard of some sort (while on a youtube tutorial was clearly listed as a keyboard on android https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iZ9j_ga­6zs&t=126s

).

Actions