kaktus

Member since Feb 2018 • Last active Feb 2018
  • 1 conversations
  • 3 comments

Most recent activity

• 5 comments
  • in Puck.js, Pixl.js and MDBT42

That worked, even through nRFgo Studio. Thank you very much, Gordon!

Thank you for the swift response! Right now, the easiest thing for me would be to have the bootloader hex so I could alternate between Puck.js original FW and my FW.
    On the nRFgo Studio "Program Bootloader" tab, there is only "Program" option, whereas on SoftDevice and Application tabs, I can extract the hex. I don't know why it is this way. I am used to ST-Link utility where you can see the memory and download the whole image as one file...

I made an application using Nordic's SDK on their nRF52 DK board, which has the same processor as Puck.js. Now, I'd like to run my app on the Puck.js. I can flash Puck using the J-Link OB from the nRF52 DK board but I would also like to be able to go back to Puck.js original firmware.
    My application (see screenshot from nRFgo Studio) uses SoftDevice 132 and does not have a bootloader.
    I see that I can download binary file from Espruino.com (espruino_1v94_puckjs.bin) but I am not sure that is enough.
    I have nRFgo Studio and I can download hex from Puck.js, but only application and softdevice. It won't let me download the bootloader.
    So the question is, if I perform a complete chip erase, will I be able to load back all the Puck.js original firmware, including bootloader and how. As I said, I have nRFgo Studio and J-Link OB at my disposal.

Thank you
    Jakub

Actions