frontsidekante

Member since Oct 2017 • Last active Oct 2017
  • 1 conversations
  • 4 comments

Most recent activity

• in Projects

Ok, thank you for clearing that up!

Writing it myself is not a something I want to focus on since I have a limited amount of time and there are other boards that provide USB HID.

• in Projects

Great, thanks! I will look into that.

• in Projects

Right now the Gyro is wired to the Espruino and the Espruino is connected via USB cable to my laptop. I don't have a Bluetooth module, but I guess I could get one.
    If the Espruino uses Bluetooth to talk to my computer, how would that solve my "no USB HID" problem, though?

EDIT: Ok, dumb question. I guess not actually using USB solves my no USB HID problem just fine :D

• in Projects

Hey there,

this is my very first electronics project and I'm a little overwhelmed.

I want to turn a balance board (see image below) into an input device using an original Espruino board and a MPU6050 gyroscope/accelerometer. It's supposed to be foot-controlled, when I tip the Balanceboard to the right, the cursor should move right on my computer screen.

From what I understand, my microcontroller needs a USB HID mode (and maybe other stuff that I'm not thinking of), to be utilized as a mouse.

Does that mean I can't use my original Espruino board for this project or is there some kind of workaround?

Actions