Hello Gordon, many thanks for the prompt response. Yes, I can confirm that I am running the standalone application from the same link you posted. I have also noticed now that the Chrome app only works at Chrome books and Android. I also confirmed that I have first paired my device with Windows 10 bluetooth prior trying connecting to it with the standalone app. Here is what 'Console' log reports:
The last 100 lines of log messages made by the Web IDE. This is only useful when trying to debug potential problems with the IDE or Espruino board itself.
We have chrome.serial - not using 'serialport' module
serial_audio: Audio Sample rate : 48000
serial_audio: Audio Serial Baud 9600 Bit time 5
No navigator.bluetooth - Web Bluetooth not enabled
GET chrome.storage.sync = undefined
- Initialising Serial Chrome Serial
- Initialising Serial Chrome Socket
- Initialising Serial Audio
No code in storage.
GET chrome.storage.local.OFFLINE_DATA = 0 bytes
Please let me know if you need any more information. Looking fw resolving this issue. Kind regards!