user77324

Member since May 2017 • Last active May 2017
  • 1 conversations
  • 3 comments

Most recent activity

• 5 comments
  • in Puck.js, Pixl.js and MDBT42

The pairing succeeded after the firmware update. I assumed that since I just bought the devices, they would be up to date, but realize now that they might have been in stock for a while. I have not succeeded in getting the link running in c++, possibly because of VS environment issues, but working on it. Thank you for you help Gordon! Great support

Thanks a lot. I will try all the mentioned suggestions and come back to you today or tomorrow latest.

I have been trying for weeks to get Puck-js to pair to a surface 3 with Windows 8.1 , and am giving up. I am writing a C# code to talk to puck-js and the code won't see the tag unless it was not paired. I need my web IDE to work too. Web IDE (all version through the website and downloaded) does not show any devices after selecting Web Bluetooth, probably because none was not paired. When I start my Bluetooth, I see the puck.js tags but when I try to pair I get "Try again, and make sure your device is discoverable". I tried a laptop connection too (which has 8.1) and it generated the same message. I tried another tablet with win 10 and it works fine (pairs and all). I am starting to think that puck-js is not really compatible with 8.1. I also downloaded the ST driver as indicated on the website but it did not help. What am I missing?

Actions