jercio-sk6812

Member since May 2017 • Last active Nov 2017
  • 0 conversations
  • 4 comments

I have a lot of interesting in reserching and developing Individually addressable smd led, just like SK6812, WS2812. xt9822, I usually use this smd led to make DIY product, like use to decorate shoe, decorate balance car, or use to make a big led screen, welcome to anyone to chat with me, I have a lot of idea want to share with anyone, and also if you have any idea, you also can chat with me. I'm billy, a man who always in road.

Most recent activity

• in Interfacing

so good, I also have a problem, if we use SK6805-2427 SMD led, so how can I control it, how to use SK6805-2427 to SMT, what kinds of thing do we notice? if I use a RF controller using in controller sk6812 led, it also can control sk6805-2427 led strip. It maybe is a big problem, and someone can help me.

• in Projects

hello, I find there have discusses ws2812b flexible led strip, but as I know, it is a smd 5050 smd led, and it is born before 3 years, so maybe its function and materiel is bad than another addressable smd led now, so, here I know a kind of addressable smd led, it called SK6805-2427, because its size is smd 2427, also is can show 256 gray level and have a function of individually addressable, so it is called a best little addressable smd led all over the world. But as we can see, because it is a new product, so maybe how many way can it use, we also don't know. ok, here have some data about SK6805-2427, this new product, and if you have problem, all can ask me, and I think you will have some interesting for this new product.

• in Projects

hello, I notice you have use ws2812 led strip, as I can use , I know ws2812 is a individually addressable smd led, it have a lot of application, just like use in DIY led product, but about how to use its control agreement, here I also have so many problem in that, so I want to ask, how to control it iC, do you have any idea?

Actions