user73202

Member since Jan 2017 • Last active Mar 2017
  • 12 conversations
  • 23 comments

Most recent activity

• 15 comments
  • in General

I removed the solder bridge
    I did exactly what the site told me - press btn1 and then press and release rst.
    the blue and red leds glow dimly, and there's no way i can turn them off or trigger a reset or anything I think the chip is "locked" in a permanent reset.

• in General

Hey,
    I've tried a lot of times, everything I found online and what you told me to do.
    nothing works.
    I hooked up a usb-ttl converter and tried reflashing the firmware, but no luck
    same thing with starting bootloader mode; I pressed and held BTN1, then pressed and released RST, but nothing happens.
    The red and blue LEDs just glow dimly, and there's nothing I can do.

• in General

I've tried a lot of usb cables.
    The buttons both work good.

• in General

Thanks!
    I don't have a multimeter or anything similar right now...
    Also, I was just toying around with the bt function on the espruino.
    I just connected to it with my mac's bluetooth, and typed in console.log(), 1 + 3, funcitons, simple commands like that.

• in General

Okay, I'll give it a go. Can you give me the link for a good USB-TTL converter and also how to hook up the thing?

• in General

The red and blue LEDs are dimly lit, so I think my board is stuck in some sort of "permanent reset." I also did a bit more research and found out that the bridged pins are the PCM_CLK and PCM_OUT pins on the HC-05. I don't know what these are, but I think they are the ones causing the bricking. However, if that's true, my board should've stopped working right after soldering the bt module.

• in General

Is there anything I can do?
    I tried re-flashing the firmware, but the bootloader mode won't initiate.
    I tried every other thing the website told me to do; I looked through the troubleshooting page, tried bootloader mode like 20 times, and of course tried re-connecting it to my mac 2000000 times.

Also, the board was working for the first few days, until I soldered on the bluetooth module. With the bluetooth module the board worked perfectly fine and it got bricked a few hours later after the soldering.

I really really really want my espruino board back! Someome PLEASE help me!

Thanks!

P.S. Also, I have a little solder bridge on my bt module, but with it the bt worked perfectly fine, and so did the board. the bricking happened a few hours later after the mistake. I don;t have a solder wick or pump at hand. I ordered one of each and I'm going to fix it when it gets here.

• 4 comments
  • in General

No, I wasn't using the flash library.
    And also, the bootloader mode doesn't work.
    I soldered a bluetooth module to my board, and it worked just fine.
    But after a few hours the permanent reset occurred

Actions