user73202

Member since Jan 2017 • Last active Jun 2017
  • 17 conversations
  • 34 comments

Most recent activity

• in General

Hi,
    I would like to send commands over to my espruino via serial.
    I think this is the way:

echo 'digitalWrite(LED1, 1) < /dev/tty.usbmodem1421

However, it doesn't do anything. My terminal shows me no feedback whatsoever, even if I press enter or ctrl+c.
    Am I doing something wrong?
    I have to do it over serial; I can't have my board connected with a prompt always on because I have this home automation project for my dorm and I would like to send serial commands wirelessly with bluetooth, and the espruino's going to be stuck somewhere on the wall.

Thanks!

• in General

Your plans for the new board is really cool, I guarantee it will be very successful!
    Congrats on your baby also, keep up the awesome work!

• 2 comments
  • in General

Hi,
    is there any way to see the espruino boot log? Kind of like dmesg in linux?

thanks!

• in General

Oh, I think a grove connector will be very handy. I don't think it will be difficult to implement, either.

• in General

Yes, the audio jack fits in the prototype area(although I also stole the gnd bat and 3.3v holes)!
    It's good to hear the audio jack might be possible.

I know my suggestions might not be featured, but will there be additional boards coming out(or upgrades of original ones)?

• in General

Hi,
    I was looking at my parts bin and found two components: an audio jack and a usb port. That got me thinking wow i wish the espruino had a usb host port and an audio jack. It would be awesome! You would be able to play sound files off the micro sd with the DAC and also connect devices like usb sticks. What do you think? I also took some concept pictures.
    (don't worry this is a bricked espruino it doesnt work anyway)

• in General

Thanks again!
    Yes you're right, the HC-06 doesn't support master mode.

Thank you! I'll adopt an Espruino Original and take good care of it :D

Actions