• 19 conversations
  • 37 comments

Most recent activity

• 14 comments
  • started
    • 5 comments
    • 4 comments
  • in Porting to new Devices

Thanks! But how do I address the IO pins? The pin labels are different with every board... Like, for example, pin 3 on the raspberry pi can't be the same as pin 3 on the chip pro, since they use different processors.

• in Porting to new Devices

Hi,
    can espruino be ported to the chip pro?
    here: https://getchip.com/pages/chippro
    it's a super cheap arm dev kit and I'm planning to use it for my dorm automation project.
    While you can use bash scripts to control IO pins, I think Espruino would be much easier.

• 2 comments
  • in General

Hi,
    Could the Espruino be used for penetration testing?
    Something like Javascript injection? Wireless JS attacks?
    I think the Espruino WiFi could be capable of this.
    Also, can the espruino share internet from the host computer? If so, the original and the pico will be able to get internet access too!
    I know, there are other ways to perform JS attacks but it just came up to me, and the small form factor of the Pico can potentially make it a USB rubber ducky, but for the internet! Plug it in, and inject lines of Javascript to any server!

• 3 comments
  • in General

Hi,
    I would like to send commands over to my espruino via serial.
    I think this is the way:

echo 'digitalWrite(LED1, 1) < /dev/tty.usbmodem1421

However, it doesn't do anything. My terminal shows me no feedback whatsoever, even if I press enter or ctrl+c.
    Am I doing something wrong?
    I have to do it over serial; I can't have my board connected with a prompt always on because I have this home automation project for my dorm and I would like to send serial commands wirelessly with bluetooth, and the espruino's going to be stuck somewhere on the wall.

Thanks!

Actions