xas

Member since Jan 2017 • Last active Jan 2017
  • 1 conversations
  • 7 comments

Most recent activity

• 13 comments
  • in Electronics

write/read was ok and readPort returns with 4801 (see att.), but no LED activitate was visible...
    ...but the LED lights up when I shortly test it at MCP-19 or MCP-20

• in Electronics

Can you please give me a solution, how can I control the LED in this example (see the attached picture)? PICO can now see the MCP23S17 (see console.log() on the IDE picture), but I cannot control the LED (on/off) with port.A0.* or other commands - what I'm doing wrong?
    The cabel numbers on the picture:
    1-white) to PICO B15 (MCP->14)
    2-green) to PICO B14 (MCP->13)
    3-yellow) to PICO B13 (MCP->12)
    4-red) to PICO A8 (MCP->18)
    5-black) direct to USB-
    6-red) direct to USB+
    Many thanks in advance!

• in Electronics

@Gordon thanks for the info. I'll check all the three. You're right the first is the most convenient way. Thank you!

• in Electronics

@Gordon thanks for the answer. No, I use an external text editor and I copy (frequently) the whole E.setBootCode (...) with ctrl+C/V to the left side of WEB IDE. In this way the download of external moduls are missing. Is there the possibility to download separately a package?lib?include?etc? to the moduls e.g. to MCP23S17 - also without the rigth side of WEB IDE?
    Thanks!

• in Electronics

... and the next question, of course...:
    can I have the modul extension for MCP23S17 permanently on my PICO - that is without the WEB IDE? Currently I use for my js code always the function E.setBootCode(... .... ...); and it works fine in standalone´. Should I separately download and add thehttp://www.espruino.com/modules/MCP23S17­.js´ too?
    Thanks!

• in Electronics

@Gordon Thanks for the fast answer, it seems to working now correctly! Thank you!

• in Electronics

Hi All, my problem is in short:

• the hw: Espruino PICO 1v89 connected to MCP23S17-E/SP with two LED, etc...
    • the sw: Espruino WEB IDE, Communication set to "http://www.espruino.com/modules" and ".min.js|.js"
    • the problem: I'm using SPI, but have "i2c is not defined" and other errors, see the attachement

Thank you for your answer!

Actions