Fisu

Member since Dec 2016 • Last active Sep 2017
  • 0 conversations
  • 4 comments

Most recent activity

• in Puck.js

No, I didn't make it for anyone in particular. Perhaps if I had known someone that could use it, I would have spent more time improving it. I just got the idea after playing with the Puck and realising that there could be many uses for people with disabilities.

• in Puck.js

Hi all. I've just created a web app that can use Puck.js to help users type, as an alternative to traditional keyboard entry. Maybe useful for those with reduced mobility.
    It includes predicted words logic, as well as basic settings.

Once connected to Puck.js from the menu bar button, a single click starts the row selector. Another click will select the row and start iterating through the letters in the row.

Also works without Puck.js by using the keyboard's space bar instead.

ClickType web app
    Github project

• in Puck.js

@Tobi great variations on the game! The double-click in the advanced game is a really interesting twist. I seem to get faster times when the LED remains on, compared to my game where the LED flashes.

• in Puck.js

I built a reaction game for the Puck. Each turn you have to beat the fastest reaction time. After turning on, a random amount of time will pass, then a blue LED will flash. Click the button as fast as possible. Green LED indicates a new fastest time. Another click starts a new turn. Gets quite addictive! Fastest time can be reset by holding the button down for 3 seconds.

ยป Reaction

Actions