I've tried to connect to Puck.js from a newly reset Windows 10 laptop. Pairing was no problem but the Web IDE (native, v65.9) keeps saying "NO PORTS FOUND".
It does however show up in the Settings app as well as in the Device Manager under "Bluetooth".
What I tried already:
- Unpair and pair
- Update Windows (including Creators Update)
- Reinstall Web IDE
- Update firmware on Puck.js to v92
- Several restarts of both devices
I also tried some methods to list all connected serial ports but always got back an empty list.
What could be the problem? What else could I try?
Here is the console output:
We have chrome.serial - not using 'serialport' module
serial_audio: Audio Sample rate : 48000
serial_audio: Audio Serial Baud 9600 Bit time 5
No navigator.bluetooth - Web Bluetooth not enabled
GET chrome.storage.sync = undefined
- Initialising Serial Chrome Serial
- Initialising Serial Chrome Socket
- Initialising Serial Audio
No code in storage.
GET chrome.storage.local.OFFLINE_DATA = 0 bytes