Bridawg

Member since Dec 2016 • Last active Jan 2018
  • 2 conversations
  • 4 comments

Most recent activity

• 4 comments
  • in Puck.js, Pixl.js and MDBT42

Thanks for the reply. After unpairing and re-pairing a few times as well as doing a full reset I managed to connect.

I got a puck in the Kickstarter, played with a bit and then left it for a while. I've decided to pick it up again but can't seem to type in the IDE.

I updated to the latest Espruino IDE download, I managed to flash the latest firmware to the puck using nRF connect on my Android Phone, but whenever I manage to connect to the Puck on my Windows 10 laptop with the downloaded IDE I can't type in the left hand screen. Also uploading scripts has no effect.

I can connect to about 7 different com ports althoguh only some of them work. I didn't find anything in the troubleshooting. Any Ideas?

Thanks, Brian

• 10 comments

Yes, that's where I made the edit.

Thanks for sorting it out :)

Hi, My Puck came yesterday and I had some fun using it with my laptop. Today I'm out and about and catching an odd few minutes to play with it via android on both my Tablet and Phone both Android 6.0.1

I changed the default Program on the IDE to activate LED2 instead of LED1 and I get the attached:

Is this a known issue? I have updated the firmware to the latest version.

Thanks.

Actions