avanc

Member since Aug 2016 • Last active Oct 2023
  • 10 conversations
  • 50 comments

Most recent activity

• in Bangle.js

@Gordon Thanks for changing the threshold. Is it for the Bangle.js fork of Gadgetbridge or also normal Gadgetbride?
    Besides, what is the difference between these two versions?

Today, my watch hit the 30% threshold. This are some of the notifications I got:
    10:15 28%
    10:29 28%
    10:50 27%
    11:26 27%
    During the time I sat at my desk an my phone was laying on it.

I'm using the latest bangle.js firmware and Bangle.js Gadgetbridge 0.76.1

• in Bangle.js

Thanks, I missed that thread.
    I'll check how it behaves at my side.

• in Bangle.js

Hey @Gordon
    thanks for the quick reply.
    You may be right that the notification only happens after a reconnect from my watch to the phone. I put my phone into flight mode at night, so I get a notification at least once a day.

It feels annoying within these two days. But let me check the next time when the watch is at 30% how often I really get the notification.

But I got it right that the 30% is not a threshold introduced by the bangle.js integration but it is common for all devices supported by Gadgetbridge? In that case I might suggest the feature of configurable threshold to Gadgetbridge.

• in Bangle.js

Hello,

I'm using my bangle.js 2 in conjunction of Gadgetbridge (bangle.js branch), which works great.
    However, Gadgetbridge informs on low battery when the battery is at 25%. The threshold should be lower (configurable), as 25% still means two days left :-)
    In addition, the notification is repeated very often, although it was dismissed.

Did I missed some configuration parameters?
    Or should I post this issue directly to the Gadgetbridge project?

Thanks for you suggestions
    Sven

• 17 comments
  • in Bangle.js

@Gordon It works since 10 days like a charm. Bangle.JS reconnects is all cases within seconds. Today, I updated to Firmware 2v17 without regression.
    It's now definitely in a state where I can recommend the Bangle2 without concerns to my non-techy friends.

• in Bangle.js

@sconniebotland Thanks for the suggestion. I can confirm that it works with 'pair' as expected!
    The watch is connected immediately after switching flight mode off!

Thats great :-)

• in Bangle.js

@Ocim Reconnection after out of range works without a problem.

@dapgo I also removed GB from battery saving.

• in Bangle.js

@Gordon In fact, it was deactivated in the GadtgetBridge global settings, but activated in the Device-specific configuration. However, activating it in both places does not solve my problem.

I think the problem is not that GadgetBridge it does not initiating a reconnect, but that the reconnect fails.
    As you can see in my video, also manual reconnect does not work until I head over to the App Store.

Actions