user66517

Member since Jul 2016 • Last active Aug 2016
  • 1 conversations
  • 4 comments

Most recent activity

• in General

Wow. The amount of responses I recieved definetly makes me glad I bought an espruino. It was also pretty cool to hear from the creator. Thanks guys!

• in General

Sounds great. I am going to buy a pinned espruino right now. Thank you for your advice.

• in General

That's good to hear. I see many tutorials that involved soldering, and I was wondering if buying an espruino meant soldering was necessary. Thank you for the clarification.

• in General

Dear Espruino Team,
    I know how to use javascript, but I don't know anything about circuits, pins, how a program communicates with something connected to the board or even soldering. I even wondered what type of espruino would be more advantageous, the pinned or unpinned pico in terms of how easy it would be to connect to an attachment.

I read about and understood about ohms law, resistors, voltage and electricity from sparkfun, which I understood, but I would like to know more about circuits, pins, ports, understanding the board map etc. Can someone please redirect to reading material (free or something I have to buy is fine) so I can better understand how to use the espruino device to its fullest, as I am very eager and exited to do so. Thank you for your time.
    Sincerely,
    Michael

Actions