sp33c

Member since Dec 2015 • Last active Jun 2017
  • 3 conversations
  • 56 comments

Software-Enginieer

Most recent activity

• in JavaScript

It was my fault. The declination outside of init Serial=Serial1 blocked the USB.setConsole command.

• in JavaScript

I expected a Serial2.setConsole(true) should help, however this results in :
    Uncaught Error: Function "setConsole" not found!
    at line 41 col 9
    Serial2.setConsole(true);

• in JavaScript

Gordon, thank you. I could not get it to work. I will be away 3 days.
    I was seeking a solution to get this simple test snippet to run, when not connected to a USB port of a computer. As I understood, the Serial port will be on USB by default. And on Serial1 by Default if unplugged. So this blocks my device (HM10). So I would like to set to USB or Serial2. I could not get it to work. I ll check later on it.

Serial=Serial1
      Serial.setup(9600);
      Serial.on('data', function (data) {
        console.log(data);
        if (data==='1'){
          LED1.write(1);
          Serial.print("test\n");
        }
        if (data==='0'){
          LED1.write(0);
        }
        if (data==='d'){
          LED2.write(1);

Serial.print("sensor: t="+temp_act+", p="+press_act+", h="+hum_act);
          LED2.write(0);

}

• in JavaScript

If connected to the usb and ide the Serial obe works just fine. How exactly trick Serial1 to allow the onData to work as in ide if powered from external power source?

• in JavaScript

Ic yes that makes sense otherwise reflashing could be an option

• in JavaScript

I get an error telling me command not found.
    I use the big one

• in General

i have not closed the sockets. i declared them to null. this may not have been enough. however this may be part of networkjs. i cannot test further i am abroad, the next 4 weeks. thank you for your kind support so far.

• in General

thank you very much. eventhough i resetted the sockets, the leak was still there. i expect the netcallbacks to leave external references (to the sim900 code) in the networkjs. closures are prone for memory leaks but most websites do not run above 1h, so nobody notices it.

• in General

thanks for the feedback. could you send me your code as well? Do you have any? (info@sp33c.de)
    I try to sync with gordon, but I am abroad a couple weeks, propably offline.

Actions