• hard, soft: iPhone + Bjs2 (2v13) + Messages app

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GUdOa0x­bIOdmK7PaysV3IpJtUBhoYVa6/view?usp=shari­ng
    Normal behavior: while home screen, a message arrives, vibro works as configured, the message closes

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cU0bISX­mPfFawXKnolUzlBQH4I9DDA6p/view?usp=shari­ng
    Strange behavior: when some application or launcher is running, the vibration does not stop. Or it does not stop as fast as configured.

Any thoughts?

In general, ideally, I would like messages to be shown while I use some application, but then the application must continues to work as before, saving the state, and not starting again. That is, for example, a timer or stopwatch should not be reset.

• the vibration does not stop

Do you mean it just goes "buzzzzzzzzzzzzz" for minutes on end, or it just keeps going "buzz buzz" every few seconds?

I'd also suggest you update to 2v14 - some of your issues could be to do with using older watch firmware.

I would like messages to be shown while I use some application, but then the application must continues to work as before, saving the state, and not starting again

Unfortunately right now we can't really do that.

What's supposed to happen looking at the code is when you're running an app (not a clock), the message icon appears in the top left, and then the buzzing repeats every 'Repeat' seconds for 2 minutes.

• Do you mean it just goes "buzzzzzzzzzzzzz" for minutes on end, or it just keeps going "buzz buzz" every few seconds?

it just keeps going "buzz buzz" every few seconds :)
    Vibro works fine as I set it up, but repeats after a pause. Although it should 'buzz' once and stop, in theory (as in the first video - Normal behavior).

I'd also suggest you update to 2v14

ok I'll check

• it just keeps going "buzz buzz" every few seconds :)

Sorry - I didn't spot the video links! Does it stop after 2 minutes? It looks super frustrating so maybe you didn't leave it that long ;)

Have you set 'repeat' to 1s in settings? That's the time between buzzes. If repeat isn't 1s then I think that's a bug.

• Does it stop after 2 minutes?

yeah, exactly :)

Have you set 'repeat' to 1s in settings?

well, 'Repeat' is off
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/5­67986159142043648/997440829310369872/IMG­_2241.jpg

so, it's looks like a bug 🐛

• Ok, if you try the development app loader I think that (and a few other things) should be fixed.

And there's a new setting 'Vibrate Timeout' where you can set how long it vibrates for

• Still problems.

Hard, soft:
    iPhone + Bjs2 (2v14) + Messages (v0.47 dev app loader) + iOS Integration (v0.10) + installed only default apps

Bugs:
    widgets disappear when the watch receives notifications on the home screen of the watch;

vibro when receiving notifications works only on the home screen;

• upd:
    interestingly, I reinstalled everything (default apps) from dev app loader and it seems to work, bugs are not reproduced. Let's see what happens next.

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

[SOLVED] Bug or feature? Vibro works for a long time when messages come from the phone

Posted by Avatar for Serj @Serj

Actions