BTHRM 0.09 broken?

Posted on
  • UPDATE: hmm, while writing this, it actually did connect finally to my wifes watch!
    So its not the 0.09 Version but something else on my watch.
    Never mind, I keep on searching. (Title can't be changed (to "solved" or so) right?)

Hello,

somehow BTHRM doesnen't work for me anymore :-(
    Scan does find the H10 belt, but no events are shown.
    My wife was still on 0.08, so I tried there with immidiate success. Then I updated her watch to 0.09 as well and don't get events anymore (as shown in BTHRM app). I did play around with debug options (eg. setting all times to 500ms) without success. I also enabled the log, but couldn't find it anywhere.
    Anybody else seeing this?
    @GrandVizierOlaf: Any ideas? Any easy way to downgrade?

• You can connect to the watch with the IDE and see the log printed in the console. Can the H10 have multiple connections? Maybe it was still connected to something else during your tries? My Wahoo Tickr X2 indicates if it is connected, but not if one or both possible connections are currently in use.

• You can connect to the watch with the IDE and see the log printed in the console.

Ah, yes. Should have known this. Thanks for the reminder.

2v13.123 (c) 2021 G.Williams

Uncaught Error: Function "setBTHRMPower" not found!
     at line 14 col 36 in bthrm.app.js
    ...ings.startWithHrm)){Bangle.setBTHRMPo­wer(1,'bthrm');}                          ^
    > 

Error gone after updating to 13.138 Firmware.
    Makes also sense since my wife has still older Firmware. So looks like some inbetween version(s) were broken, but bleading edge is ok.

Can the H10 have multiple connections? Maybe it was still connected to something else during your tries?

It can have, but that needs to be enabled via App which I didn`t do. But I made sure all other BT was turned off.

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

BTHRM 0.09 broken?

Posted by Avatar for Mi @Mi

Actions