Bangle.js 2 Silicone Protective Cover

Posted on
  • The Bangle.js 2 Silicone Protective Cover is nice but it is missing a way to charge the device. The cover also covers the connectors for charging. Is it on purpose to avoid contact corrosion / skin irritation? Or is it possible to cut out the part covering the connectors? It seems now I would need to remove both the straps and then the cover to charge the Bangle.js 2 device. Any advice / experience?

• Is it on purpose to avoid contact corrosion / skin irritation?

Kind of - we actually found an existing case that fitted the Bangle.js 2 so we didn't have the luxury of getting it exactly as we might have liked. However not having the middle contacts touching anything didn't seem like a bad thing.

I would need to remove both the straps and then the cover to charge the Bangle.js 2 device

Do you have custom straps? Because with a standard Bangle.js 2 I have here, I can just pull the bottom of the case away and the charge cable clips in fine.

Of course if you have a charging stand then it's more of a pain, but it's not hard to just slip the case off an inch at the top & bottom - strap removal isn't required at all

1 Attachment

• Screenshot at 2022-05-19 10-30-29.png
  • I have the standard straps, so yes this is actually great, it will even help a bit to keep the connector firm in place. Thanks for the suggestion. This is what I was looking for.

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

Bangle.js 2 Silicone Protective Cover

Posted by Avatar for youphyun @youphyun

Actions