Expectation for new stock?

Posted on
  • Hi there folks!
    I'm based in Germany and am trying to get my hands on a PuckJS (v2.1).
    All the distributors linked to from the Espruino website (including Espruino's own shop) seem to be out of stock.

Does anyone have info on if/when new stock is expected? It's been this way for a couple of weeks now.

Thanks a lot!
    Simon

• Hi Simon,

Sorry about this we've had huge issues getting the parts we need for them - the microcontrollers were ordered back in October and still haven't arrived!

Realistically it's looking like they'll be back in stock around 2 months from now.

However not everyone on the distributor page is out of stock - as of my writing this, Adafruit still have over 80 - they just have to be shipped from the USA: https://www.adafruit.com/product/3372

• hello,

do you have any update regarding stock? I really want one.

greetings,
    tobias

• Sorry, wrong forum... Thought you asked for the bangle..

• Hi - yes, sorry about the delays.

We're expecting those parts we need at the end of May now (we finally have a date) and have booked in assembly for 6th June, so all being well we should have them back in stock by 10th June.

At the same time I'm also getting a slightly cheaper Puck.js Lite made (without the sensors) as a lot of people end up using the Puck just as a smart button/beacon. I'm expecting the production prototype of that tomorrow and as soon as I get that checked production should start - so I'd hope to see the Puck.js Lite a little earlier - hopefully the very end of May

• Thanks for the very informative response :)

• Hello @Gordon, this Puck.js Lite is a good idea! It was tiring to solder the beacon :) When can I order these?

• Hi there,

we are expecting to have the first prototype of the Puck.js Lite ready in a couple of weeks from now.
    There will be an update in this forum as soon as they are for sale.

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

Expectation for new stock?

Posted by Avatar for algsi @algsi

Actions