Bangle 2 strap modification

Posted on
  • I made this clip to secure the end of the watch strap. It replaces the rectangular rubber thing that does a poor job of keeping the end of the strap from sticking out.
    I printed one from PET, one from TPU, both work well.

2 Attachments

• Looks pretty neat!

• Thanks! This is what it looks like after a few minutes of sanding. It looks shinier in the picture, but it´s almost a perfect match for the case of the watch.

1 Attachment

• IMG_20211220_103540-01.jpeg
  • Looks great. BTW: My two Bangles had the strap "thing" mounted with the pin on different sides. And it makes a HUGE difference. The pin on the inner side does not keep the strap out of the way, the other one does. So a quick solution is to turn the pin to the inner on the outer side of the strap.

[I should make a picture :-)]

• @Tx Yes, without a photo, the mechanism is not entirely clear :)

• Turn strap holder 90 degrees so that the pin on the holder fits from the outside in the strap holes. At one of my watches it pointed from the inside to the outside, which does not work very well.

• Do you mean like this?

1 Attachment

• Bangle2strap.jpg
  • Nope. The black strap holder has a pin to attach itself to the strap. The pin can come from the outer or inner side. I have two differently mounted watches and outer side is working better in my opinion.

1 Attachment

• bjs.jpg
  • @Tx Then maybe you meant

Turn strap holder 180 degrees?

Since I originally thought the same as @user135095
    hehe :)

• My solution works actually pretty well. But I had to turn the buckle 180 degrees as well ;)

• Hehe, no warranty for damages ...

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

Bangle 2 strap modification

Posted by Avatar for RaoulDuke @RaoulDuke

Actions