Bangle.js2 no notifications from Android phone

Posted on
  • I started using my newly Bangle.js2 two days ago. All went quite smooth and well but since this morning standard and music notifications from my Android 8 phone with Messages 0.09 and Android Integration 0.04 via Gadgetbridge 0.63.0 stopped working. In Gadgetbridge there is a debug option to 'create pebblekit test notification' this one shows up fine on the Bangle.js2 but the option 'create test notification' doesn't work anymore. Problems started after I did a pull request for the app.js file of WeatherClock while the pull request was already begin merged after which i installed Gadgetbridge Debug 0.01 and set the Debug Info setting to Show. The Gadgetbridge option 'create test notification' doesn't show up on my Bangle.js2 with Gadgetbridge Debug. Also the Gadgetbridge Music Controls app doesn't receive anything from the Spotify app on the phone anymore while it was working fine yesterday. However, the volume up/down swipe in Music Control and the Weather data transfer and WeatherClock widget are still working as intended.

I already tried the option 'Install favourite apps' in the official App Loader and also tried this using a previous version before the mentioned merge in my own App Loader without success. Any suggestions?

• Problem is solved by reinstalling Gadgetbridge. Not sure exactly which setting was the culprit.

• Glad you got it sorted - thanks for letting us know!

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

Bangle.js2 no notifications from Android phone

Posted by Avatar for lunctis-viribus @lunctis-viribus

Actions