• I am a long time Bangle.js 1 user but it was idling a few months.
    A few days ago i updated the firmware to 2v10 and it seems that the widget of Active Pedometer isn't shown on the Morphing Clock screen.
    In the Active Pedometer widget settings everything is on default values including Line one = Steps and Line two = Distance.

If i install other widgets these are shown correctly on the clock.

Edit:
    1) The widget is not shown on other clocks as well.
    2) Reinstalling the App did not help.

• Ok, thanks for letting me know - I'll take a look!

• I got it working by configuring the already installed weather widget inside Gadgetbridge. After i did this the Active Pedometer widget is shown next to the weather widget.
    Maybe some exception in the non-configured weather widget causes other widgets to crash / not being shown?

• Ok, thanks! Although I am still struggling to reproduce this I'm afraid. It all seems to work ok here, even with an unconfigured weather widget.

Are all your apps in the App Loader up to date? Please could give me a screenshot of the apps you have installed (from the app loader) and I can try and install those and see if that makes it stop showing?

• Maybe some exception in the non-configured weather widget causes other widgets to crash / not being shown?

I think you're right on the money here, this is a bug that slipped in last time I updated the weather app. I've submitted a pull request to fix.

• Thanks! Just merged! It'll be live on the developer app store now - not on banglejs.com/apps quite yet

• It seems to be fixed.
    Thank you for your help :)

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

Bangle.js1: Active Pedometer widget not shown on Morphing clock

Posted by Avatar for myxor @myxor