• Hi i have some problems to connect to my Oryginal green board with soldered there HC-05 bluetooth module. There is no problem to connect via usb, I can also write new firmware into it, but my mac can't connect into it. Or if shows that is connected then there is also information in Web IDE "no response from the board". Don't know whats wrong with that, before I did use it for some tests with no problems.
    I appreciate some advice how to bring back this connection via bluetooth.

• ok, no Idea what happend, but when I did connected it into other power supply (than my mac), it works by bluetooth, hmmm ... no idea why

• Can be that when connected to mac the console was redirected to usb-serial so that could explain 'no response from the board'. when just power is attached the console is not on usb.

When attached to mac you can try web serial connection in webide instead of bluetooth.

• Can be that when connected to mac the console was redirected to usb-serial so that could explain 'no response from the board'. when just power is attached the console is not on usb.

Yes, that's what is happening.

You can force the console to stay in one place by adding Serial1.setConsole(1) (for Bluetooth) or USB.setConsole(1) to the code you upload.

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

Can't connect to Espruino Original by HC-05 bluetooth

Posted by Avatar for bigplik @bigplik

Actions