Unable to Connect to Pixl.js

Posted on
  • Hello! I'm exploring my new Pixl.js and can't seem to connect it to my machine to use the Web IDE. Also, when I hold down BTN1 for 30-ish seconds I don't see any change on the board display. Any ideas on either of those would be awesome. Thanks!

• Sat 2019.03.02

'can't seem to connect it to my machine'

a CRAY I perhaps? ;-)
    A little more detail please so we are able to better visualize the setup.

If on Win10, I had an issue where my BL equipped laptop still required an additional 4v01 BLE dongle as the laptop had issues with Bluetooth. (not an issue with the Pixl)

' when I hold down BTN1 . . . . don't see any change on the board display'

Do you see the msg: SELF TEST

Other things to try:

Do you have other microcontrollers by chance, that the WebIDE recognizes?
    Are you using the native IDE (launched from desktop) or the web page IDE?

Is the Pixl recognized using a different smart device?