Merry Christmas and New Year!

Posted on
  • Hi Everyone,

Thanks for all your support through 2018 - it's been a great year for Espruino. No fancy launches or KickStarters but it's meant that I have been able to focus on really improving Espruino as a whole. I hope you've had a lot of fun and success with it!

I hope you all have a good holiday period - I'll be taking a break from emails and the forums from 22nd December 2018 to 6th January 2019 so if you have any problems I will most likely not be around to help until my return. Sending me private messages, emails, etc won't get a response any faster - I will read all new posts when I get back.

However I am by no means the only person able or willing to answer questions about Espruino - there are loads of helpful people on this forum so if you do have issues please do still post up.

Thanks again, and I hope you all have a great holiday period!

• Gordon
  • Merry Christmas and a great year in 2019 for you Gordon! Same for the entire Espruino community!

• Merry Christmas Gordon. Thanks for everything you do for embedded computing!

I hope many of us will tinker on Christmas projects and share ideas/results on the forum :-)

• Blinking Christmas sweater
    • Connected Christmas tree
    • Smart Snowman

• Thanks! Hope you all have a great new year!

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

Merry Christmas and New Year!

Posted by Avatar for Gordon @Gordon

Actions