What's the problem with my puck.js

Posted on
  • Hello.

I cannot make a pair with my puck.js suddenly.

When I try to pair, my puck lights up all leds for 1 sencond after then red led flashes once shortly.

I tried all things I can do. (Reset, rewrite all kind of firmwares, but the same.)

Same with my iPhone 6.

How can I fix it?

Please help me.

• Hi,

You should be able to get around this by flashing firmware 1v91 and running some commands, however I didn't realise this was still happening.

Hang on, and in an hour or so I'll post again and I should have a new firmware that will fix this for you.

• Ok, if you try uploading the puck.js firmware zip file from here: http://www.espruino.com/binaries/travis/­34f43c4987a0067d2f9510b64ae812ed75f59f4a­/

And then reboot with the button held down until all 3 LEDs light and then release, the green LED should flash (showing self test was fine) and you should be able to connect properly from then on.

• It's working!!
    I upload the new firmware and reset. Everything is fine.
    Thank you so much.

• No problem, that'd great!

Out of interest, do you have any idea what could have started the issue? Did you connect to lots of different computers, or play around with the flash memory module? If I have some idea what causes it I might be able to stop it happening in the future, but I haven't been able to reproduce it here.

• Not to lots of different computers, but to same computer. I repeated remove pairing and repairing the puck to PC. while doing this, puck went wrong.
    I hope this helps you.
    Thank you.

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

What's the problem with my puck.js

Posted by Avatar for user75414 @user75414