• Mon 2017.08.07

@Gordon,
    Thank you for the re-visit correction. My posting here was more to assist @user80065 as there were several posts and no 'experts' were responding. Just wanted to pass along that I had observed the same omission issue so that user wasn't pulling hair for no reason.

Ctrl-click the reload button - that should force a full reload of the IDE

Verified that Ctrl-click did in fact load the new instance and the Relay Key edit entry field is now accessible. This should help user80065 if they follow the instructions in post #1 above.

Android device update: Acquired a Kindle Fire HD which runs sideloaded Android apps. Sadly, the relay app does execute there, but the Bluetooth only detects my laptop but is unable to discover the Puck. Am making the assumption that the Kindle is not good at BLE. Still working on smart phone acquisition.

• Thank you @Gordon @Robin.
    I can see the relay key input field in the PC side IDE now. :)

1 Attachment

• 擷取.PNG
  • Hi @Gordon,
    I'm in trouble again.
    I programed "espruino_1v93_nrf52832.hex" to nRF52DK board.
    A "net::ERR_INSECURE_RESPONSE" shows after the websocket connection built(relay).
    And there is no realy key on the relay phone.
    I'm not sure what reason causes "net::ERR_INSECURE_RESPONSE".
    Do you have any idea?
    Thank you
    cheers

1 Attachment

• 擷取.PNG
  • Sorry about that - it looks like the websocket server's TLS keys were out of date. Can you try now? It should work.

• Hi @Gordon,
    It works perfectly now.
    Thank you. :)

• Post a reply
    • Bold
    • Italics
    • Link
    • List
    • code
    • Preview
About

How to use Puck.js if your PC/Mac doesn't work with Web Bluetooth (Web IDE Relay)

Posted by Avatar for Gordon @Gordon

Actions